- What information we collect and why
- How we use and protect your information and how long we retain it for
- What your rights are and how you can manage the information we hold
- We may update this policy to reflect changes in how we use your information. Where appropriate, we will provide you with notice of any significant changes to how we use your information.
What information do we collect and why?
The personal information we collect about you will depend on how and why you are engaging with us. It could include (but is not limited to):
- Your name
- Telephone numbers
- E-mail address
- Other information you provide by filling out forms on our website
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence including email and recordings of telephone conversations.
If you visit our website your online activity may also be collected. This could include;
- Where you are geographically
- How you were referred to us (e.g. search engines or email marketing)
- Your browser and device type
- Web pages you viewed
- Duration of your visit
- Any search terms used
If you enter into a contract with us, additional information may be required in order to fulfil our agreement.
We will only collect your personal information where we have a legal basis to do so and will always respect your rights.
Examples of why we collect data include;
- When you have consented to us doing so for a specified purpose (for example to receive our e-newsletter or to contact you regarding an enquiry)
- In order to fulfil contractual obligations
- If we have a legitimate interest to do so
Where we rely on a legitimate interest to use your information, we promise never to do it in an intrusive way or to cause distress, and to always respect your rights.
We will always give you the option to opt-out of marketing communications from us. We will never send you unsolicited ‘junk’ email or communications, or share your data with anyone else who might.
How do we use your information?
We use your information to make your experience with Podium Designs as simple, yet productive as possible. Examples of how we use your data include;
- To respond to or fulfil any requests, queries or complaints we receive from you.
- In order to fulfil our contractual obligations.
- To send you news of services & offers that may be of interest to you. You can opt-out of receiving these emails at any time.
- For internal purposes such as account management, analytics and ways that will improve efficiencies.
We never give or sell information to other organisations. However, there are some circumstances where we would share your data with third parties. For instance if we are legally required to do so, e.g. a court order, to prevent fraud, with law enforcement agencies to prevent crime or as part of a debt recovery process.
How long do we keep your information?
The periods for which we keep your information depend on the purpose for which your information was collected. For example, we will hold your data for 2 years after the end of your contract with us, or 7 years after your employment ends.
We will not keep your personal information for longer than necessary for the organisation’s purposes or for legal requirements.
How do we protect your Information?
We maintain the highest standards of data privacy and security to protect your personal details and other information about you because we want you to feel completely confident about engaging with us. We regularly review our processes and procedures to protect your information from unauthorised access and use, accidental loss and/or destruction.
How can you manage the information we hold about you?
We provide you with the personal data we hold about you
- That your information is amended
- For your information to be transferred elsewhere
- That your information is deleted (‘the right to be forgotten’)
If you’d like to request a copy of this information, we are legally required to deliver this information within ONE month. We will not charge you for processing your request.
You can make all data requests by contacting us via email at email@example.com or by calling us on +44 (0) 203 3010 385 . Alternatively, you can make your request in writing. Please send to; Podium Designs, Westwood House, 78 Loughborough Road, Quorn, Leicestershire, LE12 8DX, UK.
If you have given us your consent to process your information, you can withdraw it whenever you wish and you will be offered the right to withdraw your consent (opt out) to every type of communication we send you.
If you have any feedback or would like to make a complaint about how we handle your personal information, please contact us so we can investigate and address your concerns. You also have the right to complain about how we collect and use your personal information to the UK data protection regulator, The Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO)
How to Contact Us